Thank you for visiting.
Don't forget to smile to one stranger every day.
Welcome to the official campaign website for Sherlene Stevens provided by the Sherlene Is It campaign.
Sherlene Stevens for U.S. President.
4/1/13: This is to announce that I am seeking community support to run for the Republican nomination as U.S. President during the upcoming election. I want to be your next president, and I look forward to your kindness and consideration. -Sherlene D. Stevens
Revised April 5, 2014 to provide citizens the overall, Stevens' administration, highlighted 2017 agenda promises (to-do's), if elected.
Elect me so that I may
- Quality of Jobs and Education Organizations: Increase "quality" of national jobs and education organizations.
- Business Appreciation Program: Encourage and strengthen national entrepreneurship models.
- Federal, State, and Local Agency Goals Modernization: Create new goals based on modern economic and population needs.
- National Recycling Program: Encourage increased participation.
- Even Tax Distribution: Create an even distribution of tax paid by all the people, citizens of the United States,and its corporations.
- Decrease of School-Based Health Care Organizations: Deduction of the number of health care offices located in our public school institutions.
- Same Textbooks Incentive Program: Encourage (Pre K - Grade 4/5) per state and local districts.
- Universal Public School Plan (if needed, based on performance measurements): Create a universal education plan for Kindergarten through Grade 2 that will be accepted by our Congress and citizens/members of these United States of America.
- Global Trading Representation: Encourage participation by our most productive citizens.
My focus is to re-energize and support American families by modernizing our national policies and programs: It's about you, your unique family, and my promise to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution.