Thank you for visiting.
Don't forget to smile to one stranger every day.
Welcome to the official campaign website of Sherlene Stevens provided by Sherlene Is It campaign. Click Campaign Topics Tab.
Presidential Candidate of the Republican Party
Sherlene Stevens For President
Special Announcement from Sherlene Stevens: Nominate Me in my Party Run, or Write-In Me for political candidate polls, votes and elections.
4/1/13: This is to announce that I am seeking community support to run for the Republican nomination as U.S. President during the upcoming election. I want to be your next president, and I look forward to your kindness and consideration. -Sherlene D. Stevens
Revised April 5, 2014 to provide citizens the overall, Stevens's administration, highlighted 2017 agenda promises (to-do's), if elected.
Elect me so that I may
- Increase Quality of Jobs and Education Organizations: Increase "quality" of national jobs and education organizations;
- Strengthen Entrepreneurship: Encourage and strengthen national entrepreneurship models;
- Modernize Federal, State, and Local Agency Goals: Create new goals based on modern economic and population needs;
- Increase National Recycling Programs: Encourage increased participation;
- Reinforce an Easier Formula for Taxpayer Usage: Insist that Congress create an even distribution of tax paid by all the people, citizens of the United States,and its corporations, and easier formula reading for citizens;
- Decrease School-Based Health Care Organizations: Deduction of the number of health care offices located in our public school institutions;
- Reissue or ReauthorizeTextbooks to Our Public and Charter Schools: Same Textbooks Incentive Program: Encourage (Pre K - Grade 4/5) per state or local districts (counties);
- Pursue Universal Public School Plan (if needed, based on performance measurements): Create a universal education plan for Kindergarten through Grade 2 that will be accepted by our Congress and citizens/members of these United States of America;
- Give Immigration Amnesty: To aliens who have resided in our country for five years or more, to the disabled, and children; and,
- Encourage American Global Trading Representation: Encourage participation by our most productive citizens: From-Here-To-There global trading strategies.
My focus is to re-energize and support American families by modernizing our national policies and programs, and to offer leadership guidance as we continue to appreciate our social democracies: It's about you, your unique family, and my promise to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
My Facebook Page: Sherlene Stevens